Lansinoh® MANUAL BREAST PUMP
Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump is discreet, lightweight and perfect for on-the-go use, with no electrical source required. It features a soft and flexible Comfort-Fit™ Breast Cushion for a comfortable, secure seal and the adjustable 2 phase technology mimics the baby’s natural feeding pattern to maximise milk flow.Additional Information
Submit your review
- Product Details
- Need help?
- Adjustable 2 phase technology to maximise milk flow: Let-Down Phase which mimics rapid sucking to help stimulate milk flow & Expression Phase which mimics slower, deeper sucking.
- Comfortable ergonomic Easy-ExpressTM handle.
- Soft and flexible Comfort-Fit™ Breast Cushion ensures a comfortable, secure seal for a perfect fit around the breast.
- Easy to Assemble and Clean: a simple design with a small number of separate parts that are easily assembled and help mums to save time when cleaning.
- Can pump directly into Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags to save time and prevent spills.
- BPA and BPS Free
The Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump provides a convenient and efficient pumping solution for mums who want the ability to pump anywhere because it is quiet, lightweight and doesn’t require electrical power.
Designed for ease of use, a simple switch at the top of the handle enables you to switch between the ‘Let-Down’ and ‘Expression’ phases of breastfeeding. The Let-Down Phase mimics your baby’s more rapid sucking style at the start of the feeding process to help stimulate milk flow. Once milk starts flowing, it’s easy to switch to the Expression Phase which replicates the longer, slower draws your baby makes during breastfeeding.
It features a unique Comfort-Fit™ Breast Cushion which is soft and flexible, ensuring a secure seal around the breast to make pumping not only more efficient, but also more comfortable.
A unique stand is included which keeps the pump bottle stable during and after you have expressed. The Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump can be attached to the bottle provided, as well as to the Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags so you can pump directly into the bag to prevent messy milk transfers or spills. This can also be great when you are out and about with little room for storage bottles.
- Comfort-Fit Breast Cushion (25mm)
- Breast Cushion Body
- Silicone Diaphragm
- Bottle Sealing Cap
- 160mL Bottle
- White Valve x 2
- Bottle Stand
If you need help with this specific product, please click the link below:Contact us Download The Manual
Is the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump dishwasher safe?All of the parts in the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump are dishwasher safe. To prevent loss and extend their usefulness, we recommend hand washing the white valve, silicone diaphragm stem and the ComfortFit™ breast cushions.
Can I sterilise the manual breast pump parts in boiling water?You can sterilise the manual breast pump by boiling the parts in water for ten minutes. Please make sure you have a large enough pot and enough water so all parts float freely and do not come in contact with the pot.
Is the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump BPA-free and BPS-free?Yes, the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump is both BPA and BPS free. The bottle is made of polypropylene plastic which is also chemical-free and additive-free.
Can I pump from the Lansinoh®Breast Pump directly into Lansinoh® Breastmilk Storage Bags?Yes, here's how: - Remove the secure seal and open the bag. Tilt and insert the breast pump head into the neck of the bag. Pull the neck up and over the breast pump head and pull gently to make sure it is secure. You will be able to see the bag fitted correctly by checking the placement of the white line on the top of the bag is in line with the pump neck. To remove, you gently push and tilt the breast pump head out of the neck of the bag. For further information, click on the following instruction video link view video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7mYL0Mf6To)
I need a larger size breast cushion – is there one available for the Lansinoh® Breast Pumps?Yes, the Lansinoh Manual Breast Pump and Lansinoh Compact Single Electric Breast Pump comes with a standard size breast cushion, however if you require a larger size, please contact our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1800 653 373 and we will be able to help provide one.
What is the suction strength of the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump?The Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump is designed not to exceed 250mmhg. The Easy-Express handle enables you to adjust the suction strength according to your comfort.
Can the Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump be used with bottles other than Lansinoh® brand?The Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump is designed specifically for Lansinoh® brand bottles and will not fit with bottles from other brands.
Why do Lansinoh® Breast Pumps have a special purple rim on the breast cushion?In order to make a mum's pumping experience as comfortable and efficient as possible, we developed a special Comfort-Fit cushion. The cushion features a special purple outer rim that ensures a good seal between the cushion and your breast which aids in comfort and suction.
Where to buy
You May Also Need
- Lansinoh® Compact Single Electric Breast Pump is full of power yet small, lightweight and easy...Read More View
- Our Lansinoh® BREASTMILK STORAGE BAGS are ideal for storing and freezing breastmilk. They are leak...Read More View
- Lansinoh® HPA® LANOLIN, 100% ultra pure lanolin, for breastfeeding mothers has been soothing, healing and...Read More View
- Lansinoh® THERA°PEARL® 3-in-1 BREAST THERAPY provides hot or cold breast therapy and is an advanced...Read More View
- Our Lansinoh® ULTRA THIN, STAY DRY NURSING PADS with BLUE LOCK™ Core hold 20x their...Read More View