Lansinoh® ULTRA THIN, STAY DRY NURSING PADS
Our Lansinoh® ULTRA THIN, STAY DRY NURSING PADS with BLUE LOCK™ Core hold 20x their own weight in moisture and have a unique waterproof layer to help you stay dry day or night. Lansinoh® ULTRA THIN, STAY DRY NURSING PADS are comfortable and stay securely in place with two non-slip adhesive tapes.Additional Information
Submit your review
- Product Details
- Need help?
- Blue Lock™ core enables pad to hold up to 20x its own weight
- Super absorbent polymer draws and locks milk into the core of the pad
- Designed to hold its shape even with the heaviest flow
- Super soft, breathable, stay-dry quilted lining. Ensures you and your clothing stay dry – day or night
- Breathable waterproof outer layer keeps your clothing dry
- Fits all Breast sizes
- Two non-slip adhesive tapes for secure fit and to keep each pad in place
- Discreet, naturally contoured design. No bunches or crinkles
- Individually wrapped and disposable for hygiene
Our Lansinoh® ULTRA THIN, STAY DRY NURSING PADS are super absorbent, designed to hold shape and can hold up to 20x their own weight in moisture. BLUE LOCK™ Core quickly captures and disperses moisture evenly, while the unique waterproof layer keeps clothing protected to help you stay dry.
The discreet, naturally contoured design means that you don’t have to worry about bunches or crinkles, and the pads are super soft for maximum comfort. Each pad stays securely in place with two non-slip adhesive tapes and fits all breast sizes.
Each pad also comes individually wrapped for convenience and hygiene – perfect to slip into a handbag or nappy bag!
- Pack of 24 Disposable Nursing Pads with Blue Lock™ Core
- Pack of 60 Disposable Nursing Pads with Blue Lock™ Core
If you need help with this specific product, please click the link below:Contact us
My baby chewed on the pad and the gel came out – what should I do?The material that is used to absorb the milk is a Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP). It is similar to what is in baby nappies, in that it starts as a powder and once the milk hits it, it turns into a gel. The SAP is non-toxic, however, it of course is not meant for ingestion. If you do think there is a possibility that your baby did in fact ingest some of the polymer, contact your doctor and/or your local Poison Control Centre.
Why do you individually wrap each nursing pad? Isn’t that bad for the environment?We individually wrap each pad because it keeps each pad clean and hygienic and allows you to toss them in your bag without worry that it will not be sanitary when you use it.
There was gel on my breast when I went to feed my baby, what is it?The reason Lansinoh’s breast pads are so absorbent is that they contain a fine powder within the construction of the pad that is a super absorbent polymer (SAP). When the milk lets down and begins to flow, the powder turns into a gel, which is the action that is keeping you dry. If you noticed gel on your breast, it probably means that this leaked from the pad onto your skin either because the pad was torn or ripped prior to your using it or because the pad was too saturated with milk. This could happen after a particularly big letdown or after wearing the pad for many hours. One option is changing your pad more frequently if you think that could be the cause. Because our pads are so absorbent, it may not seem as though you are leaking a lot of milk but this is sometimes the case. Or, it could be the case that the pad was torn or slightly ripped and the polymer gel could have got onto your skin. (If that is the case, we can offer a refund but explore other options first).
Are these recyclable?While there are components in the pads that are recyclable, the intact pad is not recyclable. We are working towards using more recyclable products.
Why are the disposable nursing pads so big?The unique shape is to allow for full coverage for maximum discretion under clothing. Also, the wider area allows for more absorption as the Super Absorbent Polymer is spread over the entire surface of the pad.
Do they come in different sizes or colours?No, they do not. Would you be interested in pads that do? We consider feedback from our customers the most valuable information that we can ever receive and I would be glad to pass along your suggestions to our product development team.
Can I sleep with the pads in?Yes, many mothers find our pads very absorbent, especially at night. We recommend changing the pads during the night if they become saturated.
Are they made of plastic?The backing of the pad is tissue that has a thin layer of laminate in it. In order for the disposable pads to keep wetness in, this very thin layer of laminate must be used; otherwise, the leaking milk would get soaked in and soak out the back of the pad.
My pad keeps bunching in my bra, am I wearing it wrong?If you pad is bunching, we would recommend using the sticky tabs that are located on the back of the pad to keep it in place. You may also wish to completely remove the pad before pulling your nursing bra flap down which can sometimes cause the pad to get bunched up.
Where to buy
You May Also Need
- Lansinoh® HPA® LANOLIN, 100% ultra pure lanolin, for breastfeeding mothers has been soothing, healing and...Read More View
- Our Lansinoh® BREASTMILK STORAGE BAGS are ideal for storing and freezing breastmilk. They are leak...Read More View
- Lansinoh® THERA°PEARL® 3-in-1 BREAST THERAPY provides hot or cold breast therapy and is an advanced...Read More View
- Lansinoh® Manual Breast Pump is discreet, lightweight and perfect for on-the-go use, with no electrical...Read More View
- Lansinoh® Compact Single Electric Breast Pump is full of power yet small, lightweight and easy...Read More View